Level: Curriculum Coordinator
Location: Cherllaplly, Hyderabad
No. of Vacancy: 1
Monitoring of Intermediate students:
1. Mentor students from start to finish when they join us
2. Visit each student every day for 30 days once they join and weekly then
3. Guide students to choose subjects in improvement exams during Intermediate
4. Guide students to select a graduate program based on their Eamcet expected
5. Guide students and monitor counselling dates of EAMCET, NEET, JEE, CA
foundation, Degree Course
Monitoring of Graduate students:
6. Coordinate students joining in graduate courses
7. Coordinate and guide students to choose necessary short term technical
courses, internship, mini project etc during graduate program and for job
8. Visit out station students on a monthly basis and more if required
9. Identification of weak performing students and build strategies and
methodologies to improve their academic performance
10. Plan student specific academic calendar after 1st year of graduate program
to make them job ready when they graduate
11. Plan student weekly activities to groom them
12. Continuously review and monitor student placement progress in the final year of graduate program
13. Check hostel facility on bi-weekly basis to ensure quality food and accommodation is given to students
14. Motivate students from time to time
15. Discuss students personal and academic performance with their parents semi-annually
16. Organize monthly work cell meetings with students
17. Report all incidents and progress to manager on weekly basis
18. Inform administration of students health and other needs and follow up as needed
19. Inform administration of all fees due and follow up for payments.
20. Collect hostel bills, college fee bills/receipts and all accounts related bills pertaining to students
21. Update student records on regular basis with marks sheet, certificates and other student related information
22. Monitor students attendance and performance in internal and external exams
23. Coordinate students volunteering for administration activities
24. Submit field visit reports and daily activity report
25. Ensure proper documentation of the material given to students/taken from the students etc.
26. Build professional, healthy and strong relations with staff, students and related colleges
Education: Any graduate degree. BTech/MSW preferable. Must have good computer skills.
Experience: 4 years of minimum experience with at least 1 year in social service sector handling students
Age: 25-30 years old
Languages: English, Telugu and Hindi
Work involves 50% daily travel
Should be engaging, dynamic, efficient, good communicator and have passion to mentor
Should have knowledge of education system in Telangana
Salary as per Industry
Send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Email id: email@example.com
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:NGO / Social Services / Regulators / Industry Associations
Functional Area:CSR & Sustainability
Role Category:CSR & Sustainability
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:M.A - Any Specialization
Medha Servo Drives Pvt. Ltd.
At MEDHA SERVO DRIVES, we design, develop and produce a diverse range of top-of-the-line embedded products, we have proved time and again that we outshine the best, in developing world class embedded products and manufacturing world-class Locomotive Control & Power Equipments. We have state-of-art design & development facilities, which adhere to the highest standards, and have been awarded with CMMI Level 3, IRIS(International Railway Industry Standards) and ISO 9001 Certifications.
We achieved a sales turn over of Rs1950 Crores INR in the financial year 2018-19
We have a manufacturing plant in Hyderabad with state of art technology, employing 1300 strong team. We also have a full fledged R&D center in Hyderabad with 400 highly qualified, competent engineers and other technical personnel.
We design and manufacture Control Electronics, Power electronics products and Electronic Signalling Systems as given below-
Our Range of Products
675KW - 1 MW Grid Connected Solar Inverter
AC - AC Traction System with IGBT Technology.
25 KVA Static Inverters.
Micro Processor based Excitation & Propulsion Control System.
180 KVA Static Converters.
SMPS based IPS.
Computerized solid state interlocking and Many more
Traction Motors -Range ( 500 KW to 1 MW)
DEMU (Diesel Electrical Multiple Unit)
EMU (Electrical Multiple Units)
Kolkatta Metro and many more ....
For more information you can visit us our website- www.medha.com
Our products have proven track record in the field deployed by Indian Railways.
We are now ready to make a foray into equipment manufacturing for the Automobile, Defence sectors and also customer specific products.
Contact Company:Medha Servo Drives Pvt. Ltd.